Ding. Ding. Ding, the fryer rings as the heat of the grill makes sweat drip onto the Crocs Bistro Pro LiteRide Clogs. Food service is one of the toughest and messiest jobs one could have, usually understaffed, it’s the worker’s job to take the orders, run the grill, man the fryer, and prep the cold food. It only takes a moment for flour, oil, and food to dirty the kitchen floor, and in turn your shoes.
When working long hours, you can develop aches and pains in your feet that make the next day miserable, unless you have the proper shoes. The Bistro Pro are both comfortable and perfect for those long 8+ hour shifts, making and preparing food. However, despite the inherent messiness of the job, management still expects your shoes to be in pristine condition, so it is important to know how to clean the Crocs Bistro Pro LiteRide Clogs.
The best way to not only meet but exceed management’s expectations is with the proper shoe care system. Shoe MGK has been cleaning and maintaining work shoes with their proven formula. So you can go to work with confidence that your clogs are clean and protected.
How to Clean the Crocs Bistro Pro LiteRide Clogs with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When in food service, you’re in constant motion, often dancing between positions in a fluid motion. Flour, food, and oil could stain your shoes within the blink of an eye. That is unless you utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the uppers, attacking and breaking down all deformities from the molecular level. This process gives the clogs a deep, restorative clean that returns them to a like-new condition.
- Prep the Crocs Bistro Pro LiteRide Clogs by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and solution.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Restore the Crocs Bistro Pro LiteRide Clogs with the Shoe MGK Black or White Touch-Up
When working long hours in the kitchen, your clogs are bound to get scratches and scuffs that could be more difficult to remove. Whether you have the black or white colorway there is a way to restore your clogs to their original color. The Shoe MGK Black or White Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original black or white color and gives them a little extra shine. Be sure to use it on only black or white materials!
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Crocs Bistro Pro LiteRide Clogs.
- Shake the bottle of white or black touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove cap and invert bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White or black applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on black or white materials. Wipe clean.
How to Protect the Crocs Bistro Pro LiteRide Clogs with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to ensure managers never catch you with dirty shoes is to ensure the clogs never get dirty despite the messes in the kitchen. By spraying your clogs with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent puts a protective barrier over the shoe the repels oils, flour, and food making these deformities bead up and roll off the uppers. This process keeps your shoes clean even when the environment doesn’t.
- Make sure the Crocs Bistro Pro Literide Clogs are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray. Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Now you can work in confidence that your clogs will always be clean, no matter how difficult it gets in the kitchen. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit and the Shoe MGK White or Black Touch-up you have everything needed to keep your managers happy, so always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by crocs.com