If you have ever worked in a kitchen, you know that non slip shoes are essential to staying safe and protected at a food service position. Whether you find yourself in the actual or waiting tables, one needs non slips to stay upright. As we know, kitchens can be very dirty. The food should be clean, but the floors can be full of grease and food droppings. It is important to learn how to clean food service shoes in order to keep your uniform fresh.
Food service shoes are typically made of canvas, mesh or pleather. All of those materials, and any others you might find on your shoes, are cleanable by Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all types of footwear. It removes any stain you throw its way including oil, grease, grime, grass, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean food service shoes:
- Brush off any excess surface level stains with the dry brush.
- Next, wet the brush and add a few drops of Cleaner and Conditioner.
- Lather the solution over the entire shoe until it bubbles and becomes foamy.
- Wipe away the solution with a clean towel.
- Repeats until your shoes are brand new again!
When it comes to your uniform, it is nothing to take lightly. Presentation is key when working in the food industry. Clean up your food service shoes and any other shoe you have with Shoe MGK! Respect Your Shoes.