White tennis shoes are an absolute must. They are perfect shoes for running around or to add a nice bit of contrast to any outfit choice. They are not only in style, but will seemingly never go away! However, nothing is worse than a beat up dirty pair of white tennis shoes. It is important to keep them clean and white so they maintain their original luster. Nothing is better for cleaning white shoes than The All Star Kit from Shoe MGK.
If you are looking to clean up your white shoes and improve your style across the board, look no further than Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. It is specifically designed to lift stubborn stains and be a versatile all around shoe cleaner.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean white tennis shoes:
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brush in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
The All Star Kit also features the incredibly popular and powerful Touch Up White. Shoe MGK Touch-Up is touch up paint for your shoes that restores the brilliant white color. It applies a tough coating to help shoes endure heavy wear and tear. The formula includes a special blend of agents that enrich and brighten to make your shoes and soles look like new.
- Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure to only use it on white materials. Wipe clean.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
Cleaning white tennis shoes is not always easy. Sometimes I fall in love with the scuffs or the way that one puddle has left my shoes with dull yellow soles, and then I snap out of it. Keep your white tennis shoes freaky fresh with Shoe MGK: the world’s greatest white sneaker cleaner. Respect Your Shoes.