The setting sun behind the skyline with nothing but the open road in front of you is the epitome of freedom: just you, your bike, and the pavement. Endless possibility. There is nothing that compares to riding your hog down the street and feeling the wind in your face. A car can’t capture the thrill of having two wheels. Riding is a lifestyle, and you need to have the proper gear, from a helmet on your head to the boots you wear. And nothing compares to the Harley-Davidson Men’s Hagermans.
The boots accent your free American aesthetic and are the ideal riding boot, especially for long trips on your Sportster. However, those treks down the open road could get your boots dirty. Dirt and grime could affect your ride by affecting your ability to shift, or by slipping on the pavement and dropping your precious bike.
That is why it is crucial to keep your boots clean with the world’s best shoe cleaner. A cleaner specifically derived from all-natural ingredients to be safe on the leather material. Shoe MGK shines at cleaning leather, and they have been cleaning riding boots for nearly three decades.
Let’s learn how to clean Harley-Davidson Men’s Hagermans with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
How to Clean Harley-Davidson Men’s Hagermans with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Motorcycle riding is more than a hobby; it’s a lifestyle. Owning a bike feels like entering an exclusive club, and you must look the part. Unfortunately, dirty boots are the quickest way to ruin that aesthetic, so it’s essential to keep your Hagermans clean with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris within the fibers of the shoe. This process ensures your boots get a deep clean that always has them ready for your next ride.
- Prep the Hagermans by removing the laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Leather of the Harley-Davidson Men’s Hagermans with the Shoe MGK Leather Cream
When saddling up for a long ride, you want to look as good as your bike. That includes making sure your riding boots shine as bright as the steel steed. The Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Beechwood Boots.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes
When riding your Sportster, it’s crucial to have clean boots. Not only do your shoes protect you, but they are also a part of that free American spirit. With the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit, you have all the tools to keep your Hagerman’s riding ready. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by harley-davidsonfootwear.com