Sometimes the best way to blow off some pent-up energy after a long shift of work is to gather the boys and play a game of ball. You can show your co-workers who the real MVP is when you show up with your Reebok Pump Omni Zone II Men’s Basketball Shoes. When showing off your mad game, your shoes are bound to get dirty. Especially because the white on the uppers are prone to scuffs and marks throughout a four-quarter game with the boys.
That is why it is crucial to have the world’s best shoe cleaner to keep your kicks looking fresh. With Shoe MGK, you can have your kicks looking better than new with ease. Right after the game is won, you can clean your shoes.
So, let’s get into how to clean Reebok Pump Omni Zone II Men’s Basketball Shoes with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Reebok Pump Omni Zone II Men’s Basketball Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Taking control of the court requires precision and accuracy. While maneuvering around your rivals, your shoes are bound to get dirty. Players could step on your kicks, and eventually, they may not look white anymore. With the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you can have your shoes looking better than new with ease. The Shoe Cleaner soaks into the uppers attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures your shoes get a deep clean that restores them to their original brilliance.
- Prep the Pump Omni Zone Basketball Shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Restore Reebok Pump Omni Zone II Men’s Basketball Shoes with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
When playing ball with the boys, guarding their best shots and them blocking yours, your shoes are bound to get scuffs and scratches. These blemishes on your shoe require something stronger than the cleaner to remove from the uppers fully. That’s where the Shoe MGK White Touch-up saves the day. The touch-up allows you to restore your Reeboks to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the basketball shoes.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
How to Protect the Reebok Pump Omni Zone II Men’s Basketball Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When playing ball with the guys, you want your shoes to look their best. Clean shoes show your love for the game. The best way to keep your shoes clean is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. Especially after cleaning them, you want them to stay clean. That’s where the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent comes into play. By spraying your shoes, you put a protective layer that repels all water, dirt, and stains from killing your fresh look. These blemishes bead up and roll off the uppers, keeping your shoes clean while you wear them.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe.
- Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
Show off your love for the game with your clean kicks. Bust moves with your mad skill. With the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have the tools to school the boys and keep your kicks fresh. Remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: reebok.com