Attitude is the definition of the Harley-Davidson brand. A brand that prides itself on the way their attitude exudes American freedom, the open road, and, of course, motorcycles that embody the American dream. From the FatBob to the Street Glider, all Harley models are incredibly customizable to deliver that sense of freedom and personality. Of course, you’ll need sexy riding boots, like the Harley-Davidson Women’s Beechwood Riding Boots, to stamp your mark on the road when you have a hot ride.
It is crucial to utilize the world’s best shoe cleaner with a stylish and protective leather riding boot. Shoe MGK has been cleaning motorcycle boots since 1992, and put your riding gear in expert hands. Furthermore, they derived their cleaner from all-natural ingredients to be safe on the leather uppers.
So, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of how to clean Harley-Davidson Women’s Beechwood Boots with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
How to clean Harley-Davidson Women’s Beechwood Boots with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Leather, studs, and chaps are part of the biker fashion and tell any onlooker that you’re a bad-ass on a hog. When your leather glistens against the sun while on the open road, your shoes look their best; however, riding your cruiser could lead to your boots getting dirty. Dirt and road grime could make the material lose its luster and your style. That is why it is crucial to utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather uppers to attack and break down dirt, oil, and grease from within the fibers. This process ensures that the boots look better than new after a good cleaning.
- Prep Beechwood Boots by removing the laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Leather of the Harley-Davidson Women’s Beechwood Boots with the Shoe MGK Leather Cream
The fun in motorcycle fashion is seeing how the outfit looks next to the ol’ hog. The leather and steel are in perfect harmony as the wind blows through your hair. Taking care of your boots is just as important as riding, and the Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
Stand next to your Harley with pride, knowing you look good in your Beechwood boots. With the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit, you have everything you need to keep your boots sleek, stylish, and riding ready. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by harley-davidsonfootwear.com