Women sneakerheads are the most stylish sneakerheads. They know how to spot sleek shoes and know exactly how to pair them with a fit that perfectly accents the sneakers. With the Puma Cali Wedge Women’s Sneakers, they could pair their shoes with nearly any style.
With such a sleek and stylish sneaker in your collection, you must care for them with the world’s best shoe cleaner. Shoe MGK has cleaned collectible sneakers since 1992 and is the best for making the white uppers look better than new.
Let’s get into how to clean Puma Cali Wedge Women’s Sneakers with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Puma Cali Wedge Women’s Sneakers with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
White shoes are sleek and pair well with almost any outfit. However, because of the white uppers, they showcase their dirt and blemishes, which could ruin their stylish appeal. That is why it is crucial to utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the synthetic leather uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures the sneakers get a deep clean that restores them to mint condition.
- Prep the Puma Sneakers by brushing off any excess dirt with a dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Restore the Puma Cali Wedge Women’s Sneaker with the Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
White is a sleek color that pairs well with nearly any outfit and style. However, white is the easiest color to see scratches and scuffs during normal wear. A simple cleaning won’t restore the uppers, and you’ll need something more robust. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up allows you to restore your Pumas to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Puma Sneakers.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
How to Protect the Puma Cali Wedge Women’s Sneakers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When building a sneaker collection, it’s vital to have shoes that could pair with any outfit. But once the shoes get dirty, they are no longer a viable option unless you keep them clean. The best way to ensure they stay clean is to keep the dirt off. By spraying your sneakers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the uppers keeping the shoe clean.
- Ensure the Puma Sneakers are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Keeping your sneakers fresh is a vital part of staying stylish. Clean your sneakers with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, and always keep your shoes looking sleek. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: us.puma.com