When it comes to fashion one should know and/or be familiar with Kenneth Cole. The brand makes everything from in vogue dresses, fleek outfits, and stylish shoes. The Kam Women’s Leather Sneakers are a best seller for a reason. The white leather uppers make the perfect accent to any ensemble. However, dirt is not a fashion statement so one must respect their shoes.
When it comes to protecting the integrity of the Kenneth Cole Kam Women’s Leather Sneaker, Shoe MGK is the go-to company. Having been cleaning, protecting, and reviving shoes for almost thirty years, the Kam sneakers are in good hands.
Next up are the step-by-step guides for how to clean your Kenneth Cole Kam Women’s Leather Sneakers.
How to Clean the Kenneth Cole Kam Women’s Leather Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
With such a sleek, white sneaker it is crucial to ensure the shoes stay clean. Dirt, mud, and grime could 100% ruin your ensemble. The absolute best way to keep your Kam sneakers looking fresh is to clean them with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level, meaning your sneakers get a deep clean that lasts.
- Prep the Kam Women’s Leather Sneakers by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of the product over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
How to Restore the Kenneth Cole Kam Women’s Leather Sneakers with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
When showing off your classy style while out at the mall, or dressed up for a night on the town with the girls, it’s possible your white Kam sneakers could get scuffed or scratched. Of course, you can clean off the majority of deformities with the shoe cleaner, but the Shoe MGK White Touch-Up is what really saves the day. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Kenneth Cole Kam Leather Sneakers.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove cap and invert bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Now you can show off your style in confidence, knowing how to keep your Kenneth Cole Kam Leather Sneakers looking sleek. With the Shoe MGK All-Star Kit, you have everything needed to stay in vogue and slay your ensemble. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by kennethcole.com