The Puma Speedcat OG Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes are for those who have the need for speed—an itch for the thrill of zooming around a track at 200+ mph and getting the perfect line for those tight turns. They are also for the motorsport fan who wants to feel like their favorite racer on their commute to work. The suede uppers are beautiful, and the heel is designed for comfort while pushing the pedal to the metal.
The biggest problem with the Puma sneakers is the ability of the suede to get dirty and how difficult it could be to clean. Most cleaners can dye the suede or cause the color to bleed, which is not good when it comes to how to clean your Pumas Speedcat OG Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes.
The best way to clean the suede is with Shoe MGK. The shoe care company has been cleaning suede shoes for the past three decades and knows how to keep shoes in mint condition. Plus, the shoe cleaner is formulated from all-natural ingredients, ensuring it’s safe on motorsport shoes.
How to Clean the Puma Speedcat OG+Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When driving, it is unlikely the shoes will get too dirty unless you spill a drink or food; however, when walking about in your Puma Speedcat OG Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes, dirt can get stuck in the suede uppers or stains to attack when you least expect them. With the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you attack dirt and debris, breaking them apart on the molecular level. The shoe cleaner gives the shoes a deep clean that restores the sneakers to mint conditioner.
Please note, before using the cleaner on suede material, dilute the product with water to ensure the suede gets the best cleaning.
- Prep the Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and cleaner.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Puma Speedcat OG Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes from Getting Dirty with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
With such a stylish driving shoe, you absolutely would want to protect the Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes from getting dirty, to begin with. It is a strong sense of pride among drivers to look sharp while taking laps around the local track. By spraying the Pumas with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective layer over the uppers that beads up dirt, water, and stains, forcing them to roll off the shoe.
- Ensure the Speedcat Motorsport Shoes are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Eliminate Odors from the Puma Speedcat OG Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes with Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener
The last thing you want when stuck in the car for a long drive is for the odors of drives past to fill the interior of your vehicle. However, commonly, odor from sweat can linger in your shoes where it isn’t often thought about. With the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener, you can spray the inside of your shoe to attack bacteria that have built up over the shoe’s life cycle. By killing the bacteria, you make your shoes smell better than new.
- Ensure the Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes are completely dry and set on an even surface.
- Hold bottle 6” from the surface, spraying in a back-and-forth motion.
- Do not saturate the shoe and spray the area thoroughly.
Look stylish while fueling your need for speed with the Puma Speedcat OG Sparco Men’s Motorsport Shoes. You can easily keep them clean with the Shoe MGK 4oz Complete Kit, including everything to keep your shoes fresh for any drive. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by puma.com