Leather boots are a fashion choice that will seemingly never fade away. From John Wayne’s cowboy boots blazing across the California desert, or Rihanna’s Doc Martin’s splashing through puddles in Manhattan, leather proves to be a timeless fashion choice in any nook of the world. From boots to jackets and purses, leather has had a profound impact on the fashion industry and the closets of the world. If you are a fan of Glam Rock, you definitely remember the cultural effects of leather pants. Leather is an important aspect of almost everyone’s wardrobe and it must be protected.
Leather is a very strong material that will last a lifetime if treated properly. Shoe MGK is here to help you extend the life on your favorite leather boots and keep them conditioned for extra protection and shine.
Here we are going to teach you How To Clean Leather Boots.
- Pick up the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
- Take off your laces to reach every inch of your boots and brush away any loose dirt with the suede brush included in the kit.
- Get a soft washcloth, sponge, or brush and dampen with water. Grab the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner and lather it into the shoe evenly using the damp brush.
- Take a dry washcloth and wipe off any excess moisture and repeat until the boots are perfectly clean.
- Let the shoes dry OUT of direct sunlight, for sunlight could dehydrate the leather and make it brittle and cracked.
Cleaning your leather is very important to maintain the product and remain stylishly fresh, but the most important thing is to keep your leather from drying out. Here at Shoe MGK, we designed our Leather Cream to do just that.
Most Leather Creams require you buff and shine the shoe, but not ours. Shoe MGK Leather Cream is a complete leather care product that leaves a lasting shine without the need for buffing. Leather Cream gently moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. It is a fast and easy one-step application that dries completely within 30 seconds.
- Clean off any excess dirt with a dry cloth or the brush provided in the kit.
- Apply the Shoe MGK Leather Cream in small amounts until the entire surface area is coated with an even and smooth amount of cream.
- Watch as the solution dries into your leather and leaves a beautiful condition and shine that lasts!
Our Leather Care Kit can be used on any leather product from jackets to purses and yes…even pants. Respect Your Shoes.