My favorite shoe in the whole world has and forever will be the classic black and white Sk8 hi’s. That all changed when Vans dropped the Pro Sk8 hi’s. I bought them and absolutely love the better build and added comfort, yet I continue to rock my old raggedy Sk8 hi’s. Truth is, I am nervous to get my new ones dirty. I absolutely love this shoe and can’t bear to see them get thrashed and dirty like my shoes usually get, but I don’t need to wear my old dirty Vans, I can just keep the new ones clean with Shoe MGK. Here I will teach you how to clean Sk8 hi Vans with Shoe MGK.
Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is the best Vans shoe cleaner available to consumers. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all types of footwear. It removes grass stains, oil, grease, grime, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is derived from all natural ingredients.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean Sk8 hi Vans
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brush in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until shoe is perfect.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils.
- Let the shoe dry completely out of direct sunlight so the color does not damage and the Water and Stain repellent is fully absorbed.
The reason Shoe MGK is perfect for Sk8 hi pro’s is because it works on all materials. Sk8’s feature suede paneling and toe box, but also have the classic canvas vans siding. The shoe even has leather from the iconic white stripe on the sides. When dealing with three or more materials on your shoes, you need Shoe MGK.
The MVP kit from Shoe MGK also has a water and stain repellent that helps coat the shoe in a powerful protection from the elements. Shoes last months longer when using this product before first use. Even after though it is essential to prolonging the life of your shoes.