The New Balance 574 Cores are a classic sneaker revived. They combine comfort and style, pairing with any activity from the casual walk to the most intense hikes. In addition, the shoes are durable and meant to last years, especially when properly maintained.
When it comes to cleaning and prolonging the life of the Core sneakers, Shoe MGK is the only cleaner I trust.
What’s more, they have been successfully cleaning shoes for almost 30 years, meaning your sneakers are in expert hands. So without further ado, here are the two stages for how to clean your New Balance 574 Cores.
How to Protect the New Balance 574 Cores from Getting Dirty with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
When going on walks and hikes, it is crucial to make sure the shoes stay clean. Prolonging the life of your New Balance 574 Core sneakers is simple with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. The repellent creates a protective barrier over the shoe’s suede, repelling dirt, water, and other debris to the surface where you can easily wipe it away. The process is straightforward and helps prevent the sneakers from getting dirty.
- Make sure the New Balance 574 Cores are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray. Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Clean The New Balance 574 Cores with Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner
Hiking can sometimes lead to the shoes getting dirty from muck that is stronger than anticipated. That is where the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner saves the day. The shoe cleaner soaks into the suede and mesh of the sneaker, pushing dirt and grime to the surface. Because the cleaner works on the molecular level, it takes little effort to make your shoes look fresh. An important note when cleaning suede shoes: always dilute the cleaner by mixing the shoe cleaner with water. This helps ensure the shoes get a deep clean without the risk of bleeding the color.
- Prep the New Balance 574 Cores by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
When it comes to cleaning and maintaining your classic New Balance 574 Core Sneakers, the Shoe MGK Clean & Protect kit has everything needed. So you can always be ready for your next walk or hike with the confidence that your sneakers are in good hands. It is easy and efficient, so get out there, clean and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: www.newbalance.com