The Toms Men’s Alpargata Synthetic Trim Slip-Ons are designed with professionals in mind. The Trims level up your suit, helping you stand out in the office. The canvas with their synthetic trim accentuates your suit, and they are comfortable to wear for hours at a time. So, be ready to close that high-stakes deal with confidence and comfort.
However, if you want to move up the corporate ladder, you must look the part, and that includes a clean pair of kicks. When it comes to cleaning your Slip-Ons, you should trust Shoe MGK because they have been cleaning all types of classy footwear since 1992. In addition, their shoe cleaner is made of all-natural ingredients making it safe on almost all materials, and like the vegan canvas of your Toms, Shoe MGK cares about the environment.
Next up are the two stages of how to clean the Toms Men’s Alpargata Synthetic Trims.
How to Clean Toms Men’s Alpargata Synthetic Trims with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
With Shoe MGK, cleaning and protecting your Toms Alpargata Synthetic Trims is easier than ever. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner soaks into the canvas of your slip-ons, bringing all dirt to the surface where you can easily wipe it away. The shoe cleaner is an easy process that makes your shoes work-ready.
- Prep your Alpargata Synthetic Trim Slip-Ons by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Toms Men’s Alpargata Synthetic Trims from Getting Dirty with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
What’s more, the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent make protecting your Toms simple. By spraying a protective barrier over the canvas of the slip-ons, water, dirt, and stains are repelled to the surface of the shoe, meaning they don’t get dirty and last longer.
- Make sure the Alpargata Synthetic Trim Slip-Ons are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add additional layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
So get your Toms Alpargata Synthetic Trim Slip-Ons ready to crush your presentations. Prepare for that important meeting and close that deal. Clean them with the Shoe MGK Clean & Protect kit, including everything you need, and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: www.toms.com