Running shoes are arguably the most important aspect to every runner’s uniform. They provide support, traction, and comfort to our most used body part; feet! Running shoes take on many styles and forms. One of the most popular over the past few years have been Nike Free Run.
Nike Free Run are often chosen by runners because of their lightweight yet supportive nature. Not only are they incredible performance shoes, they are also incredibly stylish. They feature many silhouettes and colorways yet primarily consist of foam, rubber, and mesh. All of these materials can be perfectly cleaned by the versatile Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner.
When looking to learn how to clean Nike free run, it is crucial to not only use shoe cleaner, but shoe protection as well. The Clean and Protect Kit from shoe MGK features Cleaner and Conditioner as well as Water and Stain Repellent. It is the best Nike shoe cleaner on the market.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean Nike Free Run:
- Prep the shoe by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and pull out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is completely clean.
- Let the shoe dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent. Cover the entire shoe with spray and let dry for 24 hours.
It is that easy to clean Nike Free Run. Whether you run on trails, grass, or on the streets, your shoes will get dirty. Take care of them with Shoe MGK. RESPECT YOUR SHOES.