Nike has released their newest addition to the Air Force 1s with a futuristic approach. The iridescent coloring looks like something from a sci-fi movie, and the HTML-coded tongue pays homage to the current digital age. The shoes are stunning and guaranteed to turn heads, especially for the sneakerhead looking to grow their collection.
The Nike Iridescent Air Force 1s are the future of sneaker design. They are exceptional to behold and make any sneakerhead skeptical of ever wearing the shoe. These are a shoe to have on display, and wearing them could ruin the shoe, that is unless you know how to clean the Nike Air Force 1s with HTML Coded Tongues and maintain that pristine mint condition.
It is vital to use a product you trust to maintain such a collectible masterpiece, such as the new Air Force 1s. Shoe MGK are the masters of cleaning and restoring collectible sneakers and are a product sneakerheads trust more than any other.
How to Prevent the Nike Iridescent Air Force 1s with HTML Coded Tongue from Getting Dirty with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
The absolute best way to maintain the pristine condition of the Air Force 1s is to ensure the sneakers never get dirty, to begin with. As soon as you take these bad boys out of the box, give them a good coating of the Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent. The spray puts a protective barrier over the glossy leather that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to your sneakers. Instead, they just bead up and roll off the shoe, meaning the sneakers don’t get dirty as you show them off.
- Make sure the Nike Iridescent Air Force 1s are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
How to Clean the Nike Iridescent Air Force 1s with HTML Coded Tongue with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Sometimes tough dirt and stains find their way onto the glossy leather uppers of the Nike Air Force 1s. The tough stains need a stronger cleaner, and don’t worry; the collection is not ruined. Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is here to save the day. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the leather uppers attacking dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process breaks apart the obstruction, giving the sneakers a deep clean that helps maintain that mint condition look.
- Prep the Nike Iridescent Air Force 1s by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For additional protection, follow the steps for the water and stain repellent.
How to Restore the White Bottoms of the Nike Iridescent Air Force 1s with HTML Coded Tongue with Shoe MGK White Touch-up
A sneakerhead’s worst fear is the yellowing of the white soles on the Air Force 1s. This damage could absolutely ruin the best of collections. But don’t worry, there is a solution to save your sneakers life, by restoring the soles to their original white color. The Shoe MGK White Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes. Be sure to only use it on white materials!
- Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles by gently pressing the foam tip against the Stan Smith shoes.
- Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
- Wipe clean.
The brand new Nike Iridescent Air Force 1s are a must-have for any sneakerhead’s collection. And with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have everything needed to wear the shoes in confidence knowing you can maintain that fresh out-of-the-box look. So turn heads by cleaning and respecting your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: www.sneakernews.com