Fashion matters when dressing for the day. Whether it’s a cute jogger for your morning run or stylish jeans when completing errands. Sometimes, you need a versatile shoe to switch from a morning workout routine to finishing tasks around town at a moment’s notice. The New Balance Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue sneakers are a comfortable slip-on that fits snugly around your foot and are perfect for both athletic activities and dressing with sleek style.
However, during a morning workout, the shoes could get dirty, which ruins their fashion appeal. So, to combat this, you must learn how to clean the New Balance Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue sneakers.
The best place to start when cleaning your sneakers is with a shoe care company you trust. Shoe MGK is a trusted brand for nearly three decades and derived their world’s greatest shoe cleaner from all-natural ingredients to be safe on suede and knit materials like the uppers of the New Balance shoes.
How to Clean New Balance Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When working out or going around town, it is vital to have clean shoes. When dirt gets stuck in the knit uppers or suede midfoot saddle, it could damage the shoe. By cleaning them with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you help prolong the shoe’s life. Because the shoe cleaner attacks and breaks down dirt on the molecular level, your sneakers get a deep, revitalizing clean that helps them last much longer.
An important note when cleaning suede shoes: always dilute the cleaner by mixing the shoe cleaner with water. This helps ensure the boots get a deep clean without the risk of bleeding the color.
Be sure to scrub gently on the knit uppers!
- Prep the Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the New Balance Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Whether going for a long run or walking around the shopping center you must keep your sneakers clean. That means the best way to protect your shoes is to ensure they never get dirty, to begin with. By spraying your sneaker with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains off the surface of your shoes. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the sneaker keeping your shoes clean.
- Ensure the Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore New Balance Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue with Shoe MGK White Touch-up
Living such an active lifestyle means your sneakers will eventually find scuffs and scratches on the white soles. Cleaning the shoe will help them look fresh, but they won’t quite have that better than new appearance until you restore the soles. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up allows you to restore your Jordans to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Jordan 1s Hyper Royal.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Now you can tackle any day and workout with your clean and better than new sneakers. With the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, your shoes are always ready for that next run or errand when you are. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by newbalance.com