Any basketball enthusiast should know or at least be familiar with Walt “Clyde Frazier,” and the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers (black) are a tribute to Clyde’s legendary legacy. The black or white leather uppers are beautiful and look sleek with any outfit, and the gold accent spell class and flash. These shoes are the perfect addition to any sneakerhead’s collection and must be maintained.
These sneakers are a masterpiece and sneakerheads bow down to the beauty that is the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers. However, one would be hesitant to wear such a classy shoe out of fear of ruining them.
Shoe MGK allows you to set your worries aside. As a Shoe Care Company for almost thirty years, Shoe MGK are experts at cleaning and maintaining high-value collectible sneakers such as the Clyde Core Foils.
Without further ado, here are the three processes for how to clean the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers (Black).
How to Clean the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers (black) with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Now the goal with collectible sneakers is to keep them in pristine condition. The best way to maintain the fresh look that the Clyde Core Sneakers are known for is with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather uppers, attacking and breaking apart dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process allows the shoe to get a deep cleaning, returning them to their out-of-the-box sleek look.
- Prep the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Handle Scuffs and Scratches on the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers (Black) with the Shoe MGK Black Touch-up
Sometimes, the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers can get scratched and have scuffs the cleaner can’t quite remove on its own. That is where the Shoe MGK Black Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original black color and giving them a little extra shine to help the sneakers stand out in your collection. Be sure to use it on only black materials!
- Use the Touch Up Black applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and discolored soles by gently pressing the foam tip against the Puma shoes.
- Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on black materials.
- Wipe clean.
How to Treat the Leather of the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneakers with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
When it comes to protecting, restoring, and shining the leather of the Clyde Core Sneakers, the Shoe MGK Leather cream has no competition. The cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes the uppers to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. This is the final step to keeping your sneakers in that pristine out-of-the-box condition despite actually showing them off by wearing them.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
Now, paying homage to the legendary Walt “Clyde Frazier” by breaking out the Puma Clyde Core Foil Men’s Sneaker from your collection does not mean you have to risk ruining the shoes. With the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit and Black Touch-up, you have everything needed to keep them in a brand-new condition. So, show off your classy style and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by us.puma.com