Tennis shoes have become one of the most fashionable styles of sneakers. Argentinian tennis player Guillermo Vilas paired with Puma to create a tennis sneaker that would stand the test of time. The Puma GV Special sneakers are a sleek, high-performance sneaker that has found its way into the fashion sneaker scene.
The shoes are beautiful with their leather uppers, light midsole, and rubber soles. They fit snugly on the foot and pair well with nearly any street outfit. They are a valuable sneaker to add to your sneaker collection.
However, the sneakers showcase their dirt and blemishes because of the white leather. This means you have to be extra careful to keep them clean. You’ll need only the world’s best shoe cleaner to preserve their fresh look.
Shoe MGK has been cleaning collectors’ sneakers since 1992 and puts your shoes in good hands.
So without further ado, Let’s get into the multi-step process for how to clean Puma GV Special Sneakers with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Puma GV Special Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Showing off your style is all about expression. You must find a pair of sneakers that calls to your soul and presents your swaggy personality to the world. Though, when your sneakers get dirty, it’s going to reflect on your image. That is why it’s essential to clean the GV Special Sneaker with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures your sneakers get a deep, rejuvenating clean that will have them looking better than new.
- Prep the Puma GV Special Sneakers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Restore the Puma GV Special Sneakers with Shoe MGK White Touch-up
White is a sleek color that pairs well with nearly any outfit and style. However, white is the easiest color to see scratches and scuffs during normal wear. A simple cleaning won’t restore the uppers, and you’ll need something a bit stronger. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up allows you to restore your Pumas to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Puma GV Special Sneakers.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
How to Protect the Puma GV Special Sneakers with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
After getting your sneakers looking fresh, it’s only natural you wouldn’t want to get your shoes dirty again. The best way to ensure they stay clean is to keep the dirt off. By spraying your sneakers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the uppers keeping the shoe clean.
- Ensure the GV Special Sneakers are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Keeping your sneakers fresh is a vital part of staying stylish. Clean your sneakers with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, and always keep your shoes looking sleek. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by us.puma.com