Stability is key when it comes to running. Even the slightest misstep could have you rolling on your ankle and causing pain for days. That is why the New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11s are made with balance and stability in mind. The sneakers blend cushioning with the support for which New Balance is known. In addition, the heel hugs the back of the foot, creating a snug, supportive fit that is perfect for a daily run or a race day.
Whether you’re going out for your daily routine or stepping on the line for a big race day, your sneakers may get dirty. Dirt could get trapped in the mesh, sweat and grass can stain the mesh uppers, and your shoes could quickly lose the stability for which you got them.
Constantly running in your shoes causes them to get dirty. Unfortunately, a sign that the shoes are well-loved is also the quickest way to damage the sneakers. Dirt could tear the material rendering them useless. By keeping them clean with the world’s best shoe cleaner, you can have your shoes ready to run whenever you are. Shoe MGK has been cleaning and protecting athletic shoes for nearly three decades.
So without further ado, let’s get into the tri process for how to clean New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean the New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Running on dirt and trails offers some of the best cardio by testing your endurance and balance. However, the 860v11s could get dirty while blazing through your favorite trail. If dirt stays too long in the mesh uppers, the shoe’s integrity could fall apart. That is why it is crucial to keep your sneakers clean. By utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you could have your shoes looking fresh after any run. The shoe cleaner soaks into the synthetic mesh, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process gives your shoes a deep restorative clean.
Though it should be noted when cleaning the shoe, it is important to dilute the cleaner with water to preserve the coloring of the material. And always scrub gently when working with mesh material.
- Prep the New Balance 860v11 by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Gently, lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For extra protection, follow the steps for Water and Stain Repellent below.
How to Protect the New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Your favorite shoes require the best care. That means you need to do whatever it takes to keep your sneakers clean even while on a run. The best way to ensure the shoes stay clean is to prevent them from ever getting dirty in the first place. By spraying the synthetic mesh with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the shoe that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the sneaker. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the material, keeping your shoes clean while you use them.
- Ensure the running sneakers are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore the Soles of the New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
When running your favorite trail or road, it is possible scuffs and scratches will find their way onto the white soles of your favorite sneakers. These blemishes require a stronger cleaner to make fresh, and the Shoe MGK White Touch-Up is just the tool. By utilizing the applicator, you put a durable coating over the white portions of the shoe, restoring them to their original brilliance.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Fresh Foam 860v11.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Your shoes are ready for any run and can easily support your form. By cleaning your sneakers with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you give your shoes extra life to last many runs to come. So, get out on your favorite road and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by newbalance.com