The Puma Roma Basic Sneakers are a stylish trainer meant to level up any fit. The black leather uppers create a sleek design that is stunning to behold. On the surface, they are plain black sneakers, but that is what makes them so unique. Their beauty lies in their simple elegance, which allows them to pair nicely with almost any style. So whether wanting to dress in classy attire or going for a casual sporty aesthetic, these shoes have your back.
The plus side of a black sneaker is the ability for the shoes to hide dirt and deformities that otherwise would ruin the feel of your aesthetic. Though, that doesn’t mean you should ignore proper shoe care. It is still essential to know how to clean the Puma Roma Basic Sneakers.
The best place to begin is with a shoe care system that cleans and revitalizes the sleek uppers of the Roma sneakers. Since 1992, Shoe MGK has cleaned, maintained, and restored sneakers with excellent shoe care products. They put your Pumas in expert hands.
How to Clean the Puma Roma Basic Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Your aesthetic matters from head to toe when it comes to maintaining style. All it takes is for a pair of dirty shoes to throw off your entire fit. The Roma sneakers are a sleek design that exudes fashion. The best way to keep your kicks fresh is to clean them with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the upper and soles, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process means your sneakers get a deep restorative clean that keeps them stylish.
- Prep the Puma Roma Basic Sneakers by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Restore the Puma Roma Basic Sneakers (Black) with the Shoe MGK Black Touch-up
Sometimes, the Roma Sneakers can get scratched and have scuffs the cleaner can’t quite remove on its own. That is where the Shoe MGK Black Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original black color and giving them a little extra shine to help the sneakers stand out in your collection. Be sure to use it on only black materials!
- Use the Touch Up Black applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and discolored soles by gently pressing the foam tip against the Puma shoes.
- Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on black materials.
- Wipe clean.
How to Protect the Puma Roma Basic Sneakers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to ensure your sneakers are always stylish is to prevent them from ever getting dirty in the first place. It’s possible to protect your sneakers before you ever wear them or after you clean them by spraying your shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. The spray provides a protective layer over the uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever dirtying your sneakers. Instead, the blemishes bead up and roll off the upper, keeping your sneakers clean.
- Make sure the Puma Roma Basic Sneakers are completely dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for additional protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Now you can always have your Roma Sneakers looking sleek and stylish by maintaining them with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit and the Shoe MGK Back Touch-up. It only takes a moment to respect your shoes and keep your kicks fresh.
What You’ll Need
Image by us.puma.com