Kicks are an essential part of swag and how you present yourself to the world. Your sneakers are the bow to your fit. From high-performance athletic shoes to the latest Yeezy’s, Adidas is a brand known for making fire kicks. The Adidas Questar Flow NXT Shoes are the perfect blend of comfort and style, with a sleek design meant to slay with any fit.
The knit mesh uppers are stunning, while also difficult to keep clean. Dirt and stains can find their way onto the uppers which can make your swag wack. No cap, no one wants to sport dirty kicks.
That is why it is important to know how to clean Adidas Questar Flow NXT Shoes.
Fire kicks deserve the world’s best shoe cleaner. A shoe care system that has been cleaning and maintaining sneakers for nearly three decades like Shoe MGK. So when the Flow NXT get dirty you know what to do.
How to Protect the Adidas Questar Flow NXT Shoes with Shoe MGK water and Stain Repellent
The best way to ensure your kicks stay fresh is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. The key to making sure your Adidas are always on fleek is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. Next, you put a protective barrier over the mesh uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoes by following these tips. Instead, they bead up and roll off, keeping your sneakers clean.
- Make sure the Questar Flow NXT are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray. Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Clean the Adidas Questar Flow NXT Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Sometimes, when sporting your favorite kicks, you can run into tough stains that require the world’s best shoe cleaner. That is where the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner comes into play to get your sneakers looking fresh. The cleaner soaks into the knit mesh, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures your sneakers get a deep clean that has your sneakers looking better than new.
- Prep the Adidas Questar Flow NXT Shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Restore the Adidas Questar Flow NXT Shoes with the Shoe MGK Black/White Touch-Up
Depending on the colorway of the Questar Flow NXT, your shoes will either have black or white soles. Unfortunately, the soles can get scratched or scuffed, which a normal cleaning won’t be able to restore. Instead, you’ll need to take out the big guns to get your kicks fresh, and that is where the Shoe MGK White or Black Touch-up comes into play. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating over the soles that will have your kicks looking straight outta the box.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Adidas Questar Flow NXT Shoes.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove lid and invert bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White or Black applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white or black materials.
The NXT shoes are sleek and elevate your fashion game. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit plus the Shoe MGK White/Black Touch-up you have everything to make sure your shoes are always ready for showing off. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by adidas.com