Basketball shoes are bold and add swag to your style. They are practical in their athletic design. Perfect for long days on your feet, walking around, and sleek to show you’re the coolest on the block. And nothing compares to the boost of confidence you get when slipping on your Reebok Question Mid Men’s Basketball Shoes. The cushioning provides all-day support and inspires you to show off in the school yard that you’re a true baller.
With such stylish basketball shoes, you would want to do whatever it takes to keep them clean. With Shoe MGK, keeping your kicks fresh is easier than ever.
So let’s learn how to clean Reebok Question Mid Basketball Shoes with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Reebok Question Mid Basketball Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
You will be kicking dirt around when playing ball with your friends and showing off your moves. Unfortunately, that means your kicks are bound to get dirty, which could ruin your street cred because nobody has swag with dirty shoes. That is why utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is crucial. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the synthetic uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the sneakers get a deep clean that restores the shoes to their original brilliance.
- Prep the Reebok Sneakers by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Protect Reebok Question Mid Basketball Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Keeping your street rep high means having clean kicks and mad hops. The best way to ensure your kicks stay clean is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process puts a protective barrier over the uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these deformities bead up and roll off, leaving your shoe looking fresh.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
How to Restore Reebok Question Mid Basketball Shoes with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
When playing Basketball, you’re going to slide your feet against the court, other players could step on your toes, and your kicks could get scuffed or scratched. Sometimes on purpose, so it’s essential to know how to maintain your kicks. The white uppers of the sneakers can get scratched and have scuffs the cleaner can’t entirely remove on its own. That is where the Shoe MGK White Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original white color. Be sure only to use it on white materials!
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Reebok Basketball shoes].
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
With your Reebok kicks, you’re the coolest in the school yard and have the confidence to back up your skills on the court. With the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have everything you need to keep your kicks fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by reebok.com