Clubs are the place to go for a fun night, moving to the beat of the music. A time to dress in your best fit, get your drink on, and forget your week’s troubles. So, put on your best button-up shirt, brand jeans, and the Sorel Men’s Caribou Chukka Sneaker. The leather perfectly accentuates your fit and shines with the light of music.
With such sleek sneakers, you want them to look their best with the world’s best shoe cleaner. Shoe MGK has cleaned classy sneakers since 1992 and knows how to treat the leather and make the Sorel sneakers shine.
So let’s get into how to clean Sorel Men’s Caribou Chukka Sneakers with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
How to Clean Sorel Men’s Caribou Chukka Sneaker with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The beat of the music thumps through the night. The DJ hypes up the crowd making everyone yell at the top of their lungs. It’s a fun night until a fellow dancer walking by spills their drink. After that, your shoes get dirty and sticky. That is why utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is crucial. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process gives your shoes a deep clean that has them looking fresh and feeling smooth.
- Prep the Sorel Sneakers by wiping off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Leather of Sorel Men’s Caribou Chukka Sneaker with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
The leather is the most crucial part of the shoe to maintain. It’s the part of the shoe that shines and exudes confidence and style while out on the dance floor. When the leather is compromised, so too is your style. When it comes to protecting, restoring, and shining the leather, the Shoe MGK Leather Cream has no competition. The cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes the uppers to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your boat shoes.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
Hit the dance floor with style in your Sorel Sneakers. With the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit, you have all the tools to ensure your shoes are fresh. Remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: Sorel.com