The orange hue of the sun rising in the distance opens the day with energy and good vibes. And starting your morning with a couple of miles run requires the best running shoes. The Reebok Zig Elusion Energy Shoes are perfect for your morning routine. They go bold with their zigzag design while prioritizing comfort and wearability.
The mesh uppers are breathable, meaning you’re comfortable on your run. The soles add bounce for improved form. However, when running every morning, the sneakers tend to get dirty. So, it is essential to know how to clean the Reebok Zig Elusion Energy Shoes with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect kit.
The best place to start with sneaker cleaner is to find a perfect solution for your running shoes. Shoe MGK has been cleaning running sneakers since 1992.
How to Clean the Reebok Zig Elusion Energy Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
On your morning run, dirt can get trapped in the mesh uppers, stains could change the coloring, and mud could get stuck on the soles. All of these things can ruin your shoes and make them terrible for running overtime. By utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you can have your shoes looking better than new ones and have them last longer. The shoe cleaner soaks into the uppers attacking dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process gives the shoes a deep restorative clean.
- Prep the Zig Elusion Energy Shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Reebok Zig Elusion Energy Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to make sure your running shoes are always ready for your morning jog is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. By spraying your shoes the night before with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the shoe that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoes. These deformities bead up and roll off the shoe, ensuring they stay clean.
- Make sure the Reeboks are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray. Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Now, with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, your sneakers are always ready for your morning routine, racing through the city and getting your sweat on. But, never forget to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by Reebok.com