The Tricker’s Camilla Plain Derby Boots are a beautiful accent to a winter outfit. They could be used for work, going out, and even living an adventurous lifestyle. So, hop on a dirt bike and blaze through your favorite trail or saddle up for a day of horseback riding; these boots have you covered. However, getting them dirty could damage the uppers.
When it comes to cleaning the deerskin leather on the Plain Derby Boots, Shoe MGK is the only cleaner I trust. As a shoe cleaning company for almost 30 years.
So without further ado, let’s get into the dual processes for how to clean Tricker’s Camilla Plain Derby Boots.
How to Clean Tricker’s Camilla Plain Derby Boots with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When out in the country riding dirt bikes, riding horses, or going to work, the Plain Derby Boots are bound to get dirty. Mud could get cakes onto the leather, and stains could destroy your shoe’s image. Luckily, cleaning the Tricker’s Camilla Plain Derby Boots begins with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the deerskin leather attacking dirt and debris. Because the solution works on the molecular level, it becomes easy to clean the boots.
- Prep the Trickers Camilla Plain Derby Boots by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Treat the Leather of the Tricker’s Women’s Camilla Plain Derby Boots with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
Living an adventurous life puts the leather through the test pushing the durability to its limit. As a result, the uppers could quickly lose their vitality and need to be revitalized. The Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Tricker’s boots.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
Now you can go to work or live an adventurous lifestyle in confidence that your boots shine and elevate your fit. By maintaining the boots with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit, you can always know that you respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by Trickers.com