When it comes to style, everyone has a different approach to what really makes them comfortable and the tie-dye of the Skechers Women’s Looking Groovy sneakers are the perfect complement to virtually any style. From the trend-setting preteens to the environmental-friendly hippie style, shoes are an integral part of showing your aesthetic. The lightweight, slip-on design makes them extremely comfortable and they look rad. In addition, they are a shoe you want to take care of and protect so you can express yourself for years to come.
When it comes to cleaning your Skechers Women’s Looking Groovy sneakers the first worry that comes to mind is smudging the tie-dye colors. That’s where Shoe MGK comes into play. The cleaner has been cleaning shoes for almost 30 years. This translates to the coloring remaining maintained and safe after a good cleaning.
How to Prevent the Skechers Women’s Summits – Looking Groovy from Getting Dirty with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
The first step to protecting and prolonging the life of your Skechers Women’s Looking Groovy sneakers is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. The shoe’s groovy coloring is the key feature of their design, and the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent puts a protective barrier over the knit upper. This process repels dirt, water, and stains to the exterior of the shoe where you easily wipe them away. If they don’t get dirty, your shoes last longer!
- Make sure the Skechers Women’s Summits – Looking Groovy are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Clean the Skechers Women’s Summits – Looking Groovy with Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner
Though sometimes one may forget to put on the repellent and the shoes get dirty. In the case of an emergency, don’t panic. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is the go-to solution for cleaning the Looking Groovy sneaker. The shoe cleaner soaks into the knit fabric of the Skechers attacking dirt and pushing debris onto the surface. You needn’t fret about the cleaner ruining the colors because the process works on the molecular level; the shoes get a deep clean.
- Prep your Skechers Women’s Looking Groovy sneakers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For extra protection follow the steps for Water and Stain Repellent
Cleaning and maintaining your Skechers Women’s Looking Groovy is that easy. Don’t worry about the tie-dye coloring because you know the sneakers are in good hands. You can express yourself any time of the year with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect kit, providing everything needed to clean and prolong the life of your shoes. Clean your sneakers, look groovy, and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: www.Skechers.com