The downtown streets buzz with the sound of tourists and locals alike walking around the paved pathways. Cars zoom by as the engine’s roar adds an undertone to the environment. The city is alive. The shops are open, waiting for tourist to spend their savings on a memorable vacation, and you’re in the middle of it. You are dressed in a sleek style. You own the city. Your minimalist Tee-shirt paired with black jeans and your Sorel Kinetic Rush Ripstop Sneakers have you turning heads.
Your favorite kicks are crucial when out on the town with the squad. They add confidence to your style, complete your fit, and are versatile enough to be comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
With the livelihood of the downtown district, the ground gets dirty. People discard their cigarettes, dirt and ash get kicked up, and your kicks get dirty. Over time they won’t look as fresh as the day you got them unless you know how to clean Sorel Kinetic Rush Ripstop Sneakers.
Sneaker care begins with a good shoe cleaner. That is where Shoe MGK comes into play. As a shoe care company for 30 years, they know how to make your sneaker look good as new.
How to Clean Sorel Kinetic Rush Ripstop Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Dirty sneakers can destroy your sleek image. Especially when out on the town. You want to look your best, and even the slightest blemish from the city streets could create an imperfect picture. With the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you can save your fit. The shoe cleaner soaks into the nylon uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures your sneakers look fresh.
- Prep the Rush Ripstop Sneakers by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Brush off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Protect the Sorel Kinetic Rush Ripstop Sneakers with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to ensure your sneakers are always ready for a night on the town is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. No, not by never wearing them. Instead, spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process equips the nylon uppers with a protective barrier that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the sneaker. These blemishes bead up and roll off the uppers when walking about, so you don’t have to worry about dirtying your shoes.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
After cleaning your sneakers with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, you’re ready to face the urban landscapes of the downtown district. Meet up with the gang, dressed to impress in your sleek style. You hop on the bus with a smirk. No one respects their shoes like you.
What You’ll Need
Image by sorel.com