Climbing mountains and hiking trails is an activity that requires a good pair of boots, and The North Face Women’s VECTIV Exploris Mid Futurelight Leather hiking shoes have everything you need. They are made to be comfortable while traversing rugged terrain. The boots are waterproof for when nature takes a rather wet turn, and have unmatched traction for when the trail gets difficult.
The boots are a stylish hiker that one could also wear all day. However, when wearing these shoes out around town, it’s essential to make sure the boots are clean. After a long and challenging hike, your boots are bound to get dirty. Mud could be caked on the leather uppers, dirt packed in the soles, leaving a trail for everywhere you’ve been, and the shoe could have nature stains that need to be removed.
Luckily, when it comes to how to clean The North Face Women’s VECTIV Exploris Mid Futurelight Leather hikers, Shoe MGK has the perfect solution. They have been cleaning hiking shoes since 1992 and have derived their shoe cleaner from all-natural ingredients making it safe to use on the boots’ leather.
How to Clean The North Face Women’s VECTIV Exploris Mid Futurelight Leather Boots with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
After finishing a hike, your boots are bound to be dirty. The great outdoors are filled with places for your boots to get dirty. So when preparing to go on your next hike, it’s crucial to ensure your boots are clean. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner soaks into the boots’ material attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures the Futurelight gets a deep clean that will have your shoes ready for their next hike in no time.
- Prep The North Face Women’s VECTIV Exploris Mid Futurelight Leather Boots by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Protect The North Face Women’s VECTIV Exploris Mid Futurelight Leather Boots with Shoe MGK Water And Stain Repellent
The absolute best way to make sure your boots are always ready for their next hike is to ensure they don’t get dirty, to begin with. You also need to maintain the waterproof layer of the leather uppers. With the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you spray a protective layer over the boots that repels water, dirt, and stains off the shoes. The blemishes bead up and roll off, ensuring your shoes stay clean for longer.
- Make sure the hiking boots are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, you have everything you need to respect your shoes and keep them ready for many hikes to come. So keep your VECTIV Exploris Mid Futurelight Leather Boots clean and hike all the trails!
What You’ll Need
Image by thenorthface.com