When looking to combine a casual aesthetic with a classy ensemble, look no further than the Kenneth Cole Liam Men’s Leather Sneakers. With the look of a classic sneaker and the elegance of a classy dress shoe, these sneakers are versatile enough to add an elegant touch to any fit. The leather is stylish and has a vibrant shine that competes with the best oxfords. Though with such a classy shoe, you want to do whatever it takes to maintain them.
The best way to clean and maintain your Leather Sneakers is with Shoe MGK. The shoe care company has been cleaning and prolonging the life of classy dress sneakers for almost thirty years.
So without further ado, let’s get into the dual processes of how to clean Kenneth Cole Liam Men’s Leather Sneakers with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
How to Clean the Kenneth Cole Liam Men’s Leather Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The first step to prolonging the life of your Kenneth Cole Liam Men’s Leather Sneakers is to utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather’s fibers, attacking dirt and debris. As a result, the shoes get a deep, lasting clean that revitalizes the sneakers by breaking everything apart from the molecular level.
- Prep the Kenneth leather sneakers by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Leather of the Kenneth Cole Liam Men’s Leather Sneakers with the Shoe MGK Leather Cream
The vibrant shine on the Kenneth Cole Leather Sneakers is key to their blended casual aesthetic with their classy design, and the Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Kenneth Cole sneakers.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
Now you have the skills to stay classy by cleaning your Kenneth Cole Liam Men’s Leather Sneakers with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit. So keep slaying in your fit, and always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by kennethcole.com