The buzz of the drill, metal clanking, and rubber slamming against the ground are all sounds of the mechanic’s garage. A place where even the slightest mistake could have dire consequences. That is why it is crucial to have the proper protective gear, like boots, to protect you in the instance of a car part doing bodily harm. Something like the Timberland Men’s Boondock 6” Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots can go a long way in protecting you and your livelihood.
When working on cars, changing tires and oil, your boots are bound to get dirty. Grease could leak onto your boots, oils could stain the leather, and before you know it, you could need new shoes which come out of your hard-earned budget.
That is unless you know how to clean the Timberland Men’s Boondock 6” Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots.
Great work boots require the world’s best shoe cleaner, and nothing compares to the shoe cleaner that has been cleaning work boots since 1992.
How to Clean Timberland Men’s Boondock 6” Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When working in the garage, your shoes will often get extremely dirty after hours of pouring your blood, sweat, and tears into a project. The cars will leak fluids and grease. Grime gets everywhere, and oil is just a part of your outfit at this point. Though, with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you can keep your boots looking fresh no matter how dirty they get. The shoe cleaner soaks into the uppers of your timberland boots, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the inside. This process means your boots get a deep, revitalizing clean that makes them look better than new.
- Prep the Timberland Men’s Boondock 6” Composite Toe Work Boots by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For added protection, follow steps with the Water and Stain Repellent.
How to Protect the Timberland Men’s Boondock 6” Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The waterproof layer of the Timberland Men’s Boondock 6” Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots helps the shoe stay clean during the messiest of projects. The best way to make sure your boots last is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place, and the waterproof layer helps with that. Unfortunately, that layer could break, and you’ll need to do whatever you can to restore it. By spraying the boots with the Shoe MGK water and Stain Repellent, you repair the waterproofing by putting an additional layer of protection. The repellent forces water, dirt, and stains off the uppers of your shoes making these deformities bead up and roll off. This process means your shoes stay clean even when your work isn’t.
- Ensure the Timberland Work Boots are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add multiple layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
When working hard in the garage, it’s essential to make sure your boots are always in good condition. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, you have everything you need to ensure your boots are always ready for the hard stuff. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by timberland.com