Nothing compares to the Tricker’s Men’s Bourton Country Shoes when it comes to a classy style. Hailed as the shoe of royalty, his Royal Highness Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales regularly sports the heavy derby shoes. The shoes are made from Bull’s hide leather; the shoes have an elegant shine accented by a beautiful hand-stitched lining.
With such an elegant shoe, you must provide the proper care. Get the Country Shoes dirty, and they’ll require the best shoe cleaner. That is where Shoe MGK is the ultimate solution. For almost thirty years, they have specialized in hydrating and prolonging the life of the Bull’s hide leather.
So without further meandering, let’s get into the dual process of how to clean Tricker’s Men’s Bourton Country Shoes with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
How to Clean Tricker’s Men’s Bourton Country Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The first step to ensure your Tricker’s Men’s Bourton Country Shoe gets the best care is using the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the bull’s hide leather fibers attacking dirt and debris that gets stuck there. Since the cleaner works on the molecular level, the Derby shoes get a deep clean that beautifully conditions the leather.
- Prep the Tricker’s Men’s Bourton Country Shoes by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Bull’s Hide Leather with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
When it comes to protecting, restoring, and shining the leather, the Shoe MGK Leather cream has no competition. The cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes the uppers to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Tricker’s Men’s Bourton Country Shoes.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
With such a sleek, and luxurious shoe, you absolutely want to do whatever it takes to make sure they shine and stand out. Dress like his Royal Highness Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales and show off your classy style. With the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit, you have everything you need to keep your Tricker’s clean. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by trickers.com