The burlap knitting on the Toms Women’s Alpargata Burlap Slip-Ons is a beautiful design that makes the shoes an elegant addition to any outfit. They have a comfortable canvas footbed with an elastic gore for allowing an easy fit. In addition, they are fashionable, demanding a certain level of care and maintenance to keep them stylish.
When it comes to how to clean the Toms Women’s Alpargata Burlap Slip-Ons, Shoe MGK is the only company I trust for preserving the burlap knitting.
For almost three decades, Shoe MGK has been cleaning all kinds of fashionable shoes. What’s more, the shoe cleaner is designed of all-natural ingredients making it safe for nearly all materials. So you can rest assured your Toms are in good hands.
How to Clean the Toms Women’s Alpargata Burlap Slip-Ons with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The best way to keep your Slip-Ons outfit-ready and looking sleek is to ensure they look as fresh as your killer outfit. Cleaning the Toms Women’s Alpargata Burlap Slip-Ons is easy with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fabric of the burlap knitting, attacking dirt and debris. It removes the stains without damaging the Slip-Ons, making it easy for your shoes to slay.
- Prep your Alpargata Metallic Woven Slip-Ons by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Toms Women’s Alpargata Burlap Slip-Ons with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
Protecting the Toms from getting dirty in the first place is just as vital as cleaning them. By spraying the Burlap knitting with the Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over your Toms, repelling dirt, water, and stains to the surface. In addition, the process allows you to prolong the life of the Toms Alpargata Burlap Slips-Ons.
- Make sure the Toms Women’s Alpargata Burlap Slip-Ons are completely dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for additional protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Just like that, your Toms Alpargata Burlap Slip-Ons are clean as new and protected through future use. What really matters when it comes to fashion are the finer details, and with the Shoe MGK Clean & Protect kit you can keep your Slip-Ons fresh and stylish. So you have everything you need to clean and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by toms.com