When out in the countryside, enjoying a ride through the local farm, the Tricker’s Women’s Linda Plain Derby Shoes are the perfect accent to your cowgirl aesthetic. They pair flawlessly with denim jeans and a flannel shirt. What’s more, the Olivvia leather forms snuggly to your foot, giving the derby shoes an extremely comfortable fit.
The derby shoes fit an outdoorsy, country aesthetic, making them prone to getting dirty. Whether riding ATVs and dirtbikes or walking through trails, mud gets caked onto the olivvia leather. Luckily with Shoe MGK, you have the tools to make your shoes look brand new. Shoe MGK is a shoe care company that has been cleaning leather shoes for almost thirty years.
So without further ado, let’s get into the steps for how to clean the Tricker’s Women’s Linda Plain Derby Shoes with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
How to Clean the Tricker’s Women’s Linda Plain Derby Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When riding your Kawasaki KLX through the mud, your boots are bound to attract all kinds of muk. So the first step to cleaning and protecting the Tricker’s Women’s Linda Plain Derby Shoes is to utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks deep into the Olivvia leather, attacking dirt and debris, breaking them apart on the molecular level. This process means the shoes get a deep clean that revitalizes the leather.
- Prep the Linda Plain Derby Shoes by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Olivvia Leather of the Tricker’s Women’s Linda Plain Derby Shoe with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
The boots are built strong for shifting through gears and fit nicely into the reigns of a saddle. But, these activities could dry and crack the uppers. The Olivvia leather is a defining feature of the Tricker’s Women’s Linda Plain Derby Shoes, and the Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Derby shoes.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
When horse-riding along the countryside or riding dirtbikes through your favorite trail, you can rest assured knowing your Linda Plain Derby Shoes are clean and protected. By utilizing the Shoe MGK Leather Care kit, you can be confident your shoes always shine. So don’t forget to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by trickers.com