The end of the year is here! And, as the saying goes, it’s a new year, new you. It’s the perfect time to switch up your style, get new shoes, and leave the past behind. Below is a list of the best sneakers for starting the new year, with a bonus of how to clean them to maintain your style.
Keep Your Sneakers Fresh with Shoe MGK
The Best Shoe Care Products for the New Year
Stan Smith Originals for the New Year
Adidas Stan Smith Originals are a classic and timeless shoe–perfect for those who prefer a minimalist style. Featuring a simplistic, sleek design with white leather uppers and green heels, the sneakers are versatile and can be dressed up or down, making them an excellent choice for any occasion. In addition to their sleek styling, they are also comfortable and durable, making them a practical choice for everyday wear. As we enter the new year, consider incorporating a pair of Adidas Stan Smith Originals for a sleek and minimalistic look.
Learn how to clean Adidas Stan Smith Originals with the Shoe MGK All-Star Kit.
New Year, New Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Blue Tint’
Adidas Yeezy has been setting trends since their inception in 2015. Marking a bold choice for starting the new year, you cannot go wrong with the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Blue Tint.’ These fashionable sneakers boast a sleek design that easily pairs up or down with any fit. They are perfect for upgrading your fit this new year.
Be sure to keep your Yeezy’s clean with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit.
A Stylish New You with the Dr. Martin Jadon Boot Smooth Leather Platforms
Dr. Martens rule the fashion game for gen Z and Millennials (the guardian.) As the current generation continues to sport these leather platforms, you can go to any mall across the country and find a group of youngsters wearing a pair. Feel young again this new year and pick up a pair of the Dr. Martens Jadon Boot Smooth Leather Platforms. They are stylish enough to pair up or down with any fit and are known for their sleek appeal, bold styling, and thick platforms.
The best way to maintain your Dr. Marten is with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit. First, clean the shoes with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and conditioner:
- Prep the Dr. Martin Boots by wiping off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
Next, revitalize and shine the leather with the Shoe MGK Leather Cream:
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
Stay Cozy this New Year with the Ugg Tazz Slip-On
The Ugg Tazz slip-ons are a great way to stay cozy this new year. Made from a soft, sheepskin material that will keep your feet warm and comfortable, even on the coldest days–the slip-ons are a stylish and practical choice for keeping your feet warm and toasty. The slip-on design makes them easy to remove and put on, whether you’re lounging at home or running errands, so if you want to stay cozy and comfortable this new year, consider adding a pair of the Ugg Tazz slip-ons to your fit.
When going for a cozy vibe, it’s best to keep your Uggs clean with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit. The first step is to clean the sheepskin with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner.
- Prep the Uggs by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip a dry microfiber towel into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the towel.
- Lather the shoe with the microfiber towel until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For additional protection, follow the steps for the water and stain repellent.
Next, you will want to protect your Uggs from ever getting dirty with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent.
- Make sure the Uggs are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe.
- Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
Shop New Year Sneaker Cleaner
The start of the new year is the perfect time to upgrade your aesthetic. The time to add some style to your fit or feel like an entirely new person. With the right shoes, you have the power to choose a fit that fits the newest version of yourself. So what are you waiting for? Jump into the new year empowered to be the best version of yourself, and respect your shoes!