It seems like no matter the risk of dirtying them up, the classic all white vans eras are an absolute classic that will never fade away. Since their inception back in the 60’s, Vans have been a staple of fashion for skaters and sneaker lovers alike. The only trouble is keeping them clean. It is important to know how to clean white Vans eras if you want to keep fresh!
Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is the best Vans shoe cleaner available to consumers. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all types of footwear. It removes grass stains, oil, grease, grime, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more. SHOE MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is also derived from all natural ingredients.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean white Vans eras.
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
The All Star Kit also features the incredibly popular and powerful Touch up white. Shoe MGK Touch-Up is touch up paint for your shoes that restores the brilliant white color. It applies a tough coating to help shoes endure heavy wear and tear. The formula includes a special blend of agents that enrich and brighten to make your shoes and soles look like new.
- Use the touch up white applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure to only use it on white materials. Wipe clean.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
The all white vans eras are a classic shoe that will seemingly be around forever. They aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, so let’s take care of what we have. Odds are you don’t need a new pair, you just need some Shoe MGK. Respect Your Shoes.