Everyone has that one pair of tennis shoes that they will wear into the ground. When I was in Junior High I looked in my closet and found about six pairs of classic Chuck Taylor All-Stars. My mom knew that if she took me shoe shopping, we were going to walk out with a new pair of converse. Eventually she caught on to my habits and stopped buying me new converse. She told me that I’m not getting a new pair until I clean the others that I have banished to the back of my closet. First, I needed to learn how to clean tennis shoes.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean tennis shoes:
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
Shoe MGK has it covered with the Cleaner and Conditioner, but that is not all. The MVP shoe cleaning kit also features the Water Stain and Repellent as well as the Touch UP White.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
- Finally, use the Touch Up White on white soles are all white shoes. Be careful! This product is only meant to be used on white material. If it gets on colored material, quickly wipe the product away.
Cleaning tennis shoes is often easier than you would think. When you have a shoe cleaning kit like The MVP it’s nearly impossible to NOT keep your shoes clean. I tend to clean my shoes once a month and this kit lasts me all year! Go grab some today and start respecting your shoes!